Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Passive Voice IS Bad

So is over-writing. So is under-emoting. So is telling, rather than showing. I've been deep in re-writes for weeks, and I keep shocking myself with all the times I've broken these rules.

On the plus-side, MINDER's awesome now. Read the new-and-improved first chapters here:

http://www.katekaynak.com/images/Minder2ch.pdf


Another plus, I finally got www.Ganzfield.com. Someone had been trying to sell it for years, since it's so close to the name "Ganzfeld."

So, my plans of world domination continue to move forward. World domination - woo hoo!

Happy MMX!

3 comments:

Disgruntled Bear said...

BTW, the "Ganzfeld" experiments tried to find ways to let out the mind's hidden potential. Think "MK Ultra" with sensory deprivation tanks instead of LSD.

June G said...

I'm interested in following your blog, but I don't see a way to do that, I don't see google friend connect.

Disgruntled Bear said...

Hi June,

Thanks for your interest! You can click the "Follow" button in the top menu bar. It should give you a usable option. BTW, congrats on the honorable mention in Nathan Bransford's blog! I've been reading him for a while now.

What's your book about? Twilight-esque sounds like fun! How far along are you?