Monday, August 9, 2010

Oh, Amazon

Yay!  The pre-order is up for book three at Amazon!

Amazon's also shipping book two already, despite the fact that MY copies still haven't arrived from the printer, and I don't think any of the ARCs have gone out. *sigh* Has anyone received them yet?

BTW, the Kindle version of Adversary should show up in a week or so. 

So, that book three link's what's blowing my skirt up today.  I also recommend that anyone who writes or publishes should try the E-books Article Drinking Game (thanks to Nathan Bransford for the link).

Finally, I'd like to make a political statement.  How cool is it that a Jewish woman is appointed to the Supreme Court...and it's not a "first" anything? 

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

vic caswell said...

YAY!!!! BOOK 3!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!
*ahem*
congrats. :)

Jolene Perry said...

Awesome. On all counts.

coley said...

I haven't received the ARC for Adversary yet.

Though I will be pre-ordering book 3!!

Cindy said...

I haven't received Adversary yet either but I keep my fingers crossed for it everyday, Kate. :-)