Thursday, December 2, 2010

Song in My Head

Yay!  I'm done with the proof review, and the ARCs are on the way!

So far on the ARC list:

Blkosiner's Book Blog
Book Crazy
Book Vixen
Books complete me
Bookshelf Sophisticate
Cari's Book Blog
Elena's Book Café
Escape Between the pages
Everything to Do with Books
Good Choice Reading
Jenn's Bookshelves
Looksie Lovitz: Books and Wits
Missy's Reads and Reviews
Reading Teen
Reading, Writing, Raisin' Boys
Sidhe Vicious
The Wolf's Den
The Wormhole
Wicked Awesome Books

If you're not there, please contact me

I've had a song in my head all day. It's Something Corporate's Forget December:



Check this one out!

5 comments:

Leah (aka Mary_not_Martha) said...

YAAAAAYYYY!! I'm honored!

Unknown said...

I am so excited! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

PS the song in my head with the word December is "Back to December" by Taylor Swift

Looksie Lovitz said...

:D !!!!!! YAY! So pumped!

Oh and if you wanna talk songs that get stuck in your head...

The Final Countdown by Europe

is the worst! I swear this song gets stuck in my head a couple times every single year. Those 80s and their catchy synthy songs.

Andye said...

Yay!!! Thanks so much!! Can't wait! Kit is SOOOO excited!

Anonymous said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Ini Dia Manfaat Lobak Bagi Kesehatan
Kandungan Yang Ada Di Dalam Telur Baik Bagi Ibu Hamil
Terapi Menghilangkan Wasir Saat Melahirkan
Buah Pir Bisa Bantu Turunkan Penyakit Kolesterol
Obat Jitu Usir Penyakit Insomnia
Cara Menghilangkan Penyakit Asma Secara Tradisional
Obat Terapi Penghilang Syaraf Kejepit
Bahan Alami Penambah Gairah Pria
Pembalut Yang Aman Bagi Kesehatan
Seputar Ciri Urine Penderita Penyakit Ginjal