Monday, February 7, 2011

Autocorrect

I have an old cell phone, and texting is pretty much at the top of its abilities as a communication device. Fortunately, I don't have autocorrect, because sometimes it does this:

Warning: some of these (okay, most of them) are inappropriate for children and my grandmother.

http://damnyouautocorrect.com/5122/15-most-popular-autocorrects-from-january-2011/

And the winner of the Across the Universe giveaway is...

JaevenStar!

Congratulations! Please send me your mailing address through the contact form at Ganzfield.com.

It's an amazing book.


Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Brenda St John Brown said...

I'm at work and laughed out loud. Really loudly. Across a VERY quiet floor full of cubicles. So funny. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I have autocorrect on my iPhone. Today I sent my husband this:
"Um...Not Leontief". It was supposed to read: "Um...Not Pringles".
Still shaking my head.

Cindy said...

Congrats Donna!

JaevenStar said...

Thank you for the book!

I have autocorrect on my phone too and it is scary what I have typed and sent by accident... *shiver*

Janet Johnson said...

Congrats JaevenStar!

So I shouldn't admit that I'm not a texter, so I have no experience with this . . . but autocorrect sounds like a super helpful (not) tool! :)