Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Winner!

And the winner of City of Bones is...

Lexi! 

Congrats! We had a bunch of great responses, but I had to give the props to Lexi's poetic submission:

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I would stick my head in a honey jar,
I would whack a football player with a crowbar.
I would immerse myself in a pool of tar,
Even aim to catch a jaguar.

What would you do for that delectable dessert?
I would ignore every Facebook alert,
I would eat ten thousand pounds of sherbert.
I would claim to be a Twilight expert,
Even attend school sporting my nightshirt.

What would you do for that chilly piece of heaven?
I would endure a snooty high-society luncheon,
I would catapult over a bottomless canyon.
I would scale a monstrous mountain,
Even dougie to Rebecca Black's weekend expression.

Care to join me?


Lexi, please confirm your mailing address through the Ganzfield contact form, although I think I already have it.