Monday, February 13, 2012

Writing Retreat

This past weekend in the Berkshires was all kinds of awesome. We arrived on Friday night and spent the weekend talking, eating, writing, brainstorming, watching Breaking Dawn and making snarky comments, and otherwise sharing the joys of the creative process. I hope we'll turn this into an annual thing--it was both madly productive and tremendous fun. Cindy posted our top ten list, which still cracks me up:

http://cindythomasbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/ten-things-i-learned-this-weekend.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you, a writing retreat. So envious.

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Obat Polip Pita Suara Herbal
Obat Benjolan Lemak
Obat Flu Batuk Untuk Ibu Hamil Muda
Cara Menghilangkan Kanker Tulang